Thursday 12 April 2012

WELCOME TO GUS WRITE -- READ THE SOLUTION TO THE MET'S INSTITUTIONAL RACISM.

gus napping under the chair
gus napping under the chair (Photo credit: Keithius)
Friday 13th April, 2012:-

So. Gus writes at 'Gus Write'! I hope you'll be amazed.


And, now you know what I look like (tha's me on the right, napping) and what I get up to, you know me a little. As the years go by, I trust we shall get to know each other very well.

I have a lot to do in terms of bringing my blog up to speed with all necessary pages, the latest gadgets, and so on, so please be patient with me.

Yes. I know that I am asking a lot of you, but hey, am new at this Google, Internet and Website lark.  We don't have them in the Animal world as yet. However, we are working on it.  Y'all just never know, one day we animals may get as good at this Internet lark as you. I'll tell you one thing though: in Animal world we write nearly as good as you.  And yes, we are working on this as well.

This morning at 08:00am, the Met commissioner, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, will be speaking with the brilliant Nick Ferrari, on LBC Radio 97.3; about the recent spate of racism in the Met.

You shall find my views and my solution to 'Institutional Racism' in the Metropolitian Police here: http://www.unitesociety.com    See: UK AFFAIRS --  21st Century Policing --  Gus Johnson.

Another thing, if you can spare a moment, please share your views with  feed backs, under the article, on the Unite Society Website, and here, also, if you like.  Police racism is dangerous to society and it is only right that we discuss it.Thank you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment